Application for Admission
1.Completely fill out each of the following enclosed forms:
- Application form
- Signed Parent Agreement
- COVID-19 Wavier of Liability
- Severe Allergy Alert Form (if applicable)
- Anaphylaxis Parent Agreement (if applicable)
- Authorization to Administer Medication form (if applicable)
- Consent to use Photo form
- Community Walk Permission form
- Review and return signature page of Parent Handbook
- Review and return signature page of Health and Safety Protocols Policies and Procedures during COVID-19
2. Collect your child/Children’s original documentation as listed below: (Original document must be presented at your Registration Appointment to be photocopied by the Registrar)
- Immunization Record
3. Prepare your tuition payment:
- Registration fee of $100 by cheque on the date of registration (per a child and non-refundable).
- Deposit of $500 by cheque on the date of registration (non-refundable and will apply to the last month (June) tuition)
- A completed Pre-Authorize Debit Form with a VOID cheque.
Parent wishing to withdraw their child from enrollment at Pris-T-giS must submit their notice in writing before August 1st. Otherwise, a payment equal to one month’s tuition is required. Registration Fee and Deposit are NON-REFUNABLE. This notice is applicable to all new students registered for September. Withdrawal of a child from the school without adherence to the Policies & Procedures may result in legal actions being taken.